Website Design & Management

Having a unique, modern and efficient website is an important part of the branding and marketing process as it can easily increase sales and generate return customers.  Let us handle the design, delivery and on-going maintenance of your website so that you can focus on growing your business.





First Impressions

A website will be one of the first opportunities a potential customer has to learn about your business.


Credibility

A bad website can be more harmful than no website, although both are detrimental to a company's credibility.



Market Potential

Search engines are used for ~93% of purchase decisions, leaving you with a 7% market potential without a website.


Cost-effective Marketing

Your website is accessible 24 hours a day, every day, greatly increasing your marketing potential.



Save Time

A website makes it easy for customers to find you and gather basic information about your business.


Online Sales

E-commerce allows your customers to purchase products or services at any time, regardless of your business hours.





What We Offer:

Baloo helps clients develop a sustainable, effective, and integrated content marketing strategy. We provide a content marketing strategy consulting service that helps businesses take the necessary steps towards beneficial content.

Our content marketing solutions include:

  • Content marketing strategy development based on your business situation
  • Relevant and Actionable content across all formats and channels including: video, whitepapers, eBooks, blog posts, webinars, case studies, etc.
  • Content placement and distribution – digital PR
  • Content amplification via digital & social media channels – Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc
  • Content marketing performance analytics and measurement
  • Content marketing technology & tools recommendations


Service Process


Content Strategy

One size fits all doesn’t work here. We will customized E-Commerce content strategy for your site and ensure that you get a great leverage through your content marketing investment

Writing & Editing

Our content marketing experts will start customize content based on the tailored strategies defined for your project. This can be Guest Blogs, White Papers, Infographics, Case Studies, Video and more.

Content Distribution

With our established relationship with top notch social & online influencers, bloggers and content platform owners, our team will start distributing your content to relevant and popular sites.

Content Maintenance

Swapping out outdated statistics with fresh ones, removing old screenshots, or replacing internal links with more relevant ones will reinvigorate the brand's content. Stay up-to-date!



Managed Website Pricing

Basic

$59/Month

  • Daily Monitoring
  • Plugin Updates
  • Managed Hosting
  • Content Update Hours
  • Monthly Analytics
  • 24x7 Emergency Support

Enterprise

$299/Month

  • Daily Monitoring
  • Plugin Updates
  • Premium Managed Hosting
  • 10 Content Update Hours
  • Monthly Analytics
  • 24x7 Emergency Support



48%
people that cited a website as the #1 factor in determining credibility


88%
users less likely to return after a bad website experience


78%
smartphone internet consumption growth from 2013 to 2015


40%
people that left a website if it took more than 3 seconds to load



WhatClients Say


We do not only provide SEO and Internet marketing services but we also offer a wide array of related services such as SEO friendly web design, pay per click, affiliate marketing, website audits, social media optimization, branding and several others.


  • One of the best theme I have ever used. Every minor detail has been taken care of. Clean, Modern Design can be used for any type of website. Excellent template.

    John Anderson
    John Anderson
    Risotto Co
  • Lida has assisted me with questions in regards to web hosting and has offered me more insight in half an hour than my current host did in all the years I have been with them.

    Lida Smith
    Lida Smith
    Mexin Co


RequestA Free Quote


Your Name*

Your Phone*

Your Email*

Your Website

How can we help you?

What is your goal?